About ALC India, a social enterprise in livelihoods
|For those who seek a cause beyond a career
|A team of professionals with a purpose
|The fellow travellers in our journey
Senior Project Manager - Employment Generation Program (Hyderabad)
ENTERPRISE UNUSUAL, OPPORTUNITY UNUSUAL
Do you want to to be part of skill development and capacity building of marginalised communities? We have a challenging opportunity for you in our Hyderabad office – Senior Project Manager.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU
1. Develop a capacity building plan for productivity enhancement of farmers in Producer Companies
2. Develop capacity building material in local language and English
3. Training of the community members and staff of community based organisations
4. Institutional strengthening of Producer companies
5. Independently handle specific tasks assigned under Capacity Building programs
6. Take courses for long term programmes offered by Access Livelihoods Academy
7. Take responsibility for and deliver specific requirements in teams.
8. Spend significant amount of time in field on need basis.
9. Demonstrate the ability to learn and deepen perspectives, vision and capabilities.
10. Assessment of training needs and training feedback analysis
11. Manage a team of executives
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
1. PG or graduation in agriculture science with minimum 5 years experience in agriculture and agriculture extension work
2. PG or Graduation in any other discipline with minimum 8 years experience in agriculture and agriculture extension work.
1. Competent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
2. Ability to network with key market players
3. Ability to work long hours in the field
4. Good reporting skills in English
5. Good analytic skills
PERSONAL QUALITIES& BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS:
1. Awareness and appreciation of livelihood/ social sector issues
2. Ability to adapt to local culture and sensitivity to the physical hardship of rural India.
3. Ability to relate and empathise with marginalised community.
4. Time management skills
5. Enjoy working under pressure, deadline-driven and ability to adapt to a changing environment
6. High in cause orientation and resource consciousness
7. Good documentation and presentation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
1. Non-hierarchical work environment
2. A professional work environment and job satisfaction
3. Work-life balance
4. The joy of creating social impact
5. The chance to work with and learn from highly experienced professionals
6. A chance to truly experience and understand the real India
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply for the position of Senior Project Manager.
The many levels of growth at ALC India.
Listen to others speak about ALC India